Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Eidsvold Family

This was my first family photo shoot. We all had so much fun! At least I did, I'm not so sure about the kiddos :0) They were all really great sports and did just what I asked. I'm still not done with all the edits but I thought I would put a few of my favorites up now. Aren't they such cute family!!!!
Things I learned today:
#1 Don't cut peoples feet off of the picture (I still love this picture, but I should have pulled back just a little bit)

#2 Bring candy as a bribe for little kids (so wished I had remembered the candy sitting on my kitchen counter, it was in the plans it just didn't make it there. this was one of the best smiles I got out of that cute little 3 year old boy.)

#3 I have an obsession with feet! Don't forget to focus in on them.
But if you do forget you can always crop them later like I did in this photo. It ended up being one of my favorites of the whole day.
#4 Always listen to the kids ques and know when it is time to quite. (The little baby was done by this point. We went over to some grass to play where I got some great candid shots of the kiddos)
Thanks for being the 1st!!! You guys are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment