Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Hats

I have been working really hard this last week to build up my hat collection. I was so lucky to have this sweet baby, born on Christmas day, to model them for me. I can't wait for next year so I can use my Christmas ones again!I really did make all of these last week (except for the one red, white, and green one). I was a crocheting machine. I just kept getting more ideas from Pinterest. I still have at least 5 more that I want to make. I don't follow a pattern I just make it up as I go or use a picture to help guide me. I absolutely love the diaper cover! I still need to work on my pattern a little to make sure it fits better but I think I did pretty well not having a baby to help fit it to and just making up the pattern as I went. I can't wait to make them in several different colors. If you have any ideas for me of a hat I should try and make just pin it and let me know or email me a picture or a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment