Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baby G

This little guy is such a sweet baby. He was sleeping when he came to my house and stayed asleep for several different poses. After we switched him into the cocoon he soon he started wiggling around and we couldn't figure out why he wouldn't hold still. I eventually decided to just pick him up and hold him for a minute. That was when I realized he was sitting in a big puddle. Just so you know this happens in just about every single naked baby photo shoot. Poor little guy, poor props. Good thing it is all washable. He wasn't too happy after that. But this turned out to be my favorite picture of the whole shoot!Here are a few more pictures that I love. He got to be the model for my new hat and diaper cover as well as my new basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment