Sunday, April 15, 2012

The C Family

This was a really fun family photo shoot I did at the Mission Inn in Riverside. The kids were totally awesome and loved getting their pictures taken. Especially when I let them run! I love it when kids ham it up. I am so bummed I didn't take more time doing shots of mom and dad. I'm still not done editing all the family shots so you will have to wait for those.Yes it is true I am obsessed with feet! They always turn out to be some of my favorite pictures of the shoot. Wish I had done more of them with this family :0)This one is one of my favorite pictures. I was taking pictures of someone else and found him like this in the doorway. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of him too. He is just so darn cute! Thanks C family! I hope you had as much fun as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we did! Thanks Violet! We are so impressed with how amazing these pictures turned out! We had so much fun and I can't wait to get the pictures and hang them on our walls!

    ReplyDelete