Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby P

 Isn't she so cute! She is now several months older and her hair is just like her brother and sister's. She did a great job modeling my new diaper cover, a few new hats, and my swaddling cloths.















Pull back shots helped me so much when I first started photography so I thought I would throw one in there for all you newbies. My backdrop is made out of PVC pipe, some clamps, fabric (one is a shower curtain I also have table cloths that work great) The base board is just a piece of baseboard with the fabric sandwiched in between with another board on the back. The floor is a bamboo rug. I found that it is hard to predict what kind of light I am going to deal with inside a house so I bought some external lights which have been worth their weight in gold. If you have any questions just let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment